Health assessment

Posted , 4 users are following.

I won my tribunal in November for pip but today received a health assessment appointment is this esa renewal?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

What does it say on the letter you received, should say whether its ESA or PIP, wouldn't imagine it's PIP though as you will have a year minus a few weeks when they contact you to put in a new claim.

• Posted

Just says health assessment advisory form. Says they have been asked by the dwp to carry a assessment in relation to my benefit claim

• Posted

Does it supply a phone number, if so give them a call and ask the question, seems strange not to give any information as to whom is going to do the assessment and why

• Posted

Hi,

The health assessment advisory is for ESA assessment. You must have received the ESA50 form at some point in the past.

You must attend this appointment, if you don't attend then you'll be found fit for work for failing to attend.

• Posted

Hi yes I did a while ago now but it through me by saying health assessment instead of just esa assessment

• Posted

The health assessment advisory do ESA work capability assessments. I tried to put a link to their website but it's waiting to be moderated, this site still doesn't allow links oddly. Good luck with the assessment.

• Posted

Thank you Denise

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.