Health problem ( hot feeling in head and sore throat for 7 months)

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

I have some health problems since June 2020. Every day I get this warm feeling in my head (like my head is heating) and something like a sore throat. I did every blood test possible on earth and everything came back normal. I even went to a psychologist a few times and he said there is nothing wrong with me. Some doctors don't take this seriously and tell me it's all in my head but I don't think so. I couldn't find anybody with the same symptoms on the internet so I will be very happy if someone helps me out. It's been 7 months and still counting, I cant live a normal life with this thing and I am starting to lose hope.

Also my feet and hands are always cold and my cheeks are red( I am 16 year old male)

Can it be some kind of food allergy, because that's the only thing I haven't tested

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

oh man, that really sounds bad, I guess you really have to visit a doctor

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.