Healthy anxiety!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi guys,

I struggle really badly with health anxiety and it's getting me down. I'm constantly checking the internet (Which I no is a big no no)!!

I have been taking co codamol the last couple of days to relieve some neck pain I've been having.

Went to the toilet today and passed a stool and it wa very pale in colour and my urine was neon almost!!

A few moments later I passed another stool (this one more diarrhoea) and it was of normal colour!! Still feel abit sick but I went into full panic mode, the shakes, the lightheadedness, the increased heart rate and so I asked my boss if I could go home, how I drove I do not know 😬

I'm not in bed feeling sick and extremely weak, pounding headache (which I'm now scared of taking any medication for)

Has this happened to anyone else?

I also took a berrocca tablet in the morning to see if it would give me some energy so could that be the cause??

Help as I'm now really scared 😞

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

thats what anxiety does to us im afraid, doesnt take much to start and then it can go out of control very easily. no i doubt its the tablet, sounds just like a pure anxiety attack
  • Posted

Cocodamal is known to mess with the digestive system. When your neck pain subsides and you can stop taking them, you should see a change in your poop.

I also suffer from health anxiety so i know its not very helpful when people say dont panic, but really do try not to worry. Go for a walk, take a bath, focus on anything other than your stomach because you could even cause diarrhea just from focusing on it as well as increased adrenaline in your blood.

Hope you feel better soon!

• Posted

My panic attack has left me feeling of being very dizzy and off balance, to the point where I can't stand up and I'm really worried

• Posted

Just breathe. Its normal, just lay down and watch a show. The tablet could very well have caused the issue. I have the same issues sometimes, that's just how my body is. Doctor said mine is normal.

Just lay down and breathe slow breaths. Watch a good show, take a nap, just do something to switch your mindset.

• Posted

Thankyou so much you have made me feel a lot better, I did lay down for a while but having 2 children and a single mum would still have to try and be a mum. I still feel abit woozy but nothing an early night hopefully will cure, I'm avoiding any form of medication for the time being as it really wiped me out to the point I've never felt so bad!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.