heart

Posted , 2 users are following.

i know i am asthmatic. but family history has me worried. i keep getting tight chest short of breath and my right side chest in  side feel soar i dont know what it is. also my heart feeling it dont beat right all the time fast or missing beats

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hello Steff160

Have you seen a doctor? I am not one but do you feel breathless when walking, are you taking any meds, if you have a history of heart problems in your family it could be best if you made an appointment to see your family doctor. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.