Heart

Posted , 4 users are following.

morning

so yesterday I woke up after a dream and my heart rate was 129! I came off Bisoprolol last August and it has made my heart rate do this.

previously I had no issues with waking up from dreams it must be influx of adrenaline.

i have a 9yr old Son who i rarely can do cycling or walking with because my heart rate scares me. it goes up as it should but i worry so much i feel the tablets have damaged my whole system. I was originally only on 1mg but then my GP put me on 2.5 mg. I told him I felt unwell on them and even this year hes offered to put me back on them. why do they not listen.

I feel a changed person

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

i'm so sorry for you.. all of you who have to deal with this. i just posted my story.. i'm tired and angry and affraid that i have done harm to myselve with this drug and doctors say, its a good drug, its not about the drug...

• Posted

Doctors will not listen to people, they do think they know better. Bisoprolol ruined my hubbies health, he was only on it for about four months or so.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.