heart arrhythmia

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi

I have been experiencing heart arrhythmias for the last couple of months together with anxiety attacks and sensitivity to noise. I have started to take magnesium supplements as I think I have been low in magnesium and have now started to feel a little better. Has anyone else tried this?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Barbara ... you have my sympathies... Of course, your cardiologist is the best person to advise you... Personally I have been taking magnesium supplements for 12 months and  have seen a steady improvement in PVC's . However you shouldn't exceed the recommended dose... too much is as bad as too little... Mabel is very knowledgeable about Magnesium supplements and she might give a contribution.. In my experience, anxiety about the condition itself is a major factor in perpetuating it especially at night ... I havent found an answer to that ...hope you improve soon...

• Posted

Hi Barbara, Yes, magnesium helps me and many others. We are deficient in this element. Especially if you take a proton pump inhibitor. I have a lot less pacs and pvcs .I use Heart Calm from

Amazon. I did show the ingredients to my heart doc. He says many of his patients use it. It has chealated mag in it plus a

little potassium . You need to ask your Dr. Hope this helps. Make sure you don't use oxide, it does not absorb well and causes diarrhea. For muscle cramps or pain or restless legs, use rub on magnesium. Make sure it I s the pure form. Also helps to relax you. I rub it

on the back of my neck and soles of my feet at night before bed. Helps me sleep! Have 2 friends using it too and my friends mom who is 89. Take care ,Mabel from gloomy Florida. Let me know how you get on!!😹( sorry about the spaces , had to hurry!)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.