Heart arrythmias, Chest pain, shortness of breath etc

Posted , 1 user is following.

hey everyone so i'm 19 years old and i have had heart symptoms for over 7 months now all the symptoms ive had: Shortness of breath that feels like i cant get my lungs full like i cant get a satisfying breath which is not pleasant at all when it comes on, chest pain which feels like someones pressing or squeezing my chest i can feel it extensively in my back and my chest, i can also feel it in both my arms, jaw, throat, teeth, i also feel some kind of pressure in my neck, nausea, feeling like i have to vomit, cold sweats in my hands, some kind of blurriness in my eyes and dizziness during these episodes i also have extra beats/fluttering of my heart usually in the same time when i get chest pain and shortness of breath. Also these symptoms never come on during exertion they just gome on randomly every time. Tests that have been done: EKG multiple times, Troponin T levels have been checked twice when these episodes have happened, and holter test has been done last summer (this was before i had chest pains) the holter monitor reaveled that the arrythmias i've had are "harmless". I was also recently in a cardiac ultrasound which revealed absolutely nothing, it was normal. But still i feel like something is wrong with my heart and the doctors dont take me seriously because of my age so what should i even do anymore?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.