Heart attack? Angina? Going crazy?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I’m 16 years old 17 in a few months . About 3 weeks ago I started to feel chest pains randomly whilst sitting down then heart squeezing and light headness , acid up my throat etc. i thought i was going to die , convinced i soon was to have a heart attack rushed to Emergency , he assured me it was just a panic attack he did measure my blood pressure and it was slighlty high but he said due to the fact i was terrified he gave a little warning just to keep on eye on myself . The reason also why im so worried is because ive developed over the years a bad habit . Eating . Therefore i now weigh over 300 pounds , however ive got my stuff together and now am losing weight with slimming world  and generally making the better decisions but because of this i am still not convinced it was just a panic attack because my weight definetely strains against my health . So after that day i did feel “better” but i just had this weird feeling like feeling sick and that squeezing heart , i learned to focus on other things but it just seems not to go away i keep having chest  pains , now its developed to my back my arm my shoulder like what the even , im not sure if this my brain or i actually need help , im genuinely scared to fall asleep keep feeling sick and full even without eating im just not sure sometimes feeling dizzy and blurry vision  what should i do ? Can heart attack symptoms last for 3 weeks because its almost like im ticked each one off the list .

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

i experience this too im not a doctor but i think its more on a anxiety or panic attack.. just relax and if ever you feel anxious distract your self do something that will remove it from your mind.. sometimes overthinking will cause you harm. now im doing diet and exercies regularly eating healthy food low in sodium and sugar and surround myself with people that makes me happy and busy and give me motivation. but still you need to communicate with your dr so they can check you and give you proper advice hope you find a way relax and calm your self.
  • Posted

Hi sorry for the late reply. I used to feel the same way as you are and now i'm also having neck pain. Anxiety can cause these symptoms since we are really thinking about our health and how we feel and focus on the symptoms related to a heart attack that automatically we start to feel the symptoms.

Healing this pain means not thinking about it and try to get busy doing something else. It will not immediately heal but you'll slowly feel better.

All the best !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.