Heart attack or anxiety?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Chest pain. Tightness in chest. Neck pain also sometimes.

Rib cage pain, below ribcage also.

Collarbone pain.

Back pain. Upper and lower.

Arm pain sometimes. Shoulder too.

Hip pain while walking sometimes.

Knee pain sometimes.

Lat pain.

Stomach noise. Stomach pain.

Constipation or soft poop at one go.

Itchy skin out of nowhere.

Feeling tired even after sleep.

Very lousy mood.

Always thinking i am sick.

Tired easily.

Blurred vision sometimes.

Sometimes burp excessively.

Everyone says i look skinny or lost weight. Not dieting or planning to lose weight. LOok pale.

Clear off diabetes or thyroid.

Body pain happen this week. Stomach Happen off and on. All But started since end of june.

Could it be anxiety?

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

sounds more of a gastro problem, gastritis or reflux or hyperacidity,who knows what? it would be wise to seek medical advise, i once had a chest pain and thought i was having a heart attack, rushed myself to the hospital, the doctor with a very developed clinical eye stated that it was more of heartburn , he gave me omeprazole straightaway but proceeded with an ecg for our mutual peace of mind. turned out to be heartburn.when we are tensed or stressed on anxious, multifactoal symptoms appear masking it with several other symptoms making you a lot more worried.presently i am having more of Gastro issues and chest pains related to it. consult your dr soon. thanks.
    • Posted

I've been having gastro problems for about a month now and all the gp been giving me with is stomach wind medicine and some probiotics and stomach pain medication. I went to another gp with similar problem and gave me antibiotics for 5 days and i felt so much better. But the thing reoccured again after 2 weeks. Why?

• Posted

hi are you referring about the symptoms came back? you might be really anxious about things . give it some time you might want to inform your gp, our body has its own healing mechanism so give it some time. try to destress or lighten up i know uf is easier said than done . when you worry illnessess come in different forms. it could be headache hyperacidity , backpain etc, hope you find answers real soon.
    • Posted

mg worst symptom of all is my globus and right now i am feeling cramps in my stomach kinda acidic.
  • Posted

What medications have you taken recently?
    • Posted

For now probiotics which does help a little. There's another which is domperidon but i don't want to take that anymore. Gives me headache, heart palpitations and make my stomach for some reason beat on it's own

• Posted

When I say recently I mean over the last year. Have you been treated for any infections ?
    • Posted

Hmmm... Only for the common cold or flu. And i did get my wisdom tooth removed earlier in late april. Had to take antibiotics for a week and some painkiller medicine. other than that, nothing much. Aside from these last 2 months i've been in and out of the gp with stomach pain and asking for medicine to stop the pain which it didn't

• Posted

Do you know specifically which abx you were given? The thing is your list of symptoms look suspiciously like Fluoroquinolone Toxicity . There is a separate forum on this site for that with good info. You could look at it and see what others say about this. Delayed reactions are typical for this type of abx.
    • Posted

I can't recall. I know it's white in color and tasteless. But i took that like a month ago. How could the reaction be delayed a month later?? Or maybe weeks later. After reading some of the symptoms, it does link towards this toxicity

• Posted

Unfortunately this delayed reaction is very common for this particular class of abx. Some people do not get reactions till months afterwards. I can attest to this from my own experience. To have symptoms which start a month or two after completing the treatment is very common. You need to go back to the dentist who took out the wisdom tooth and presumably gave you the abx and find out what exactly you took.
    • Posted

Forgot to say in reply below - it was your list of where you have pain plus the blurred vision that made me think of this. I suffer from all of those as a result of being poisoned by these drugs!
    • Posted

Strangly today i feel like my left hand feels weak. Or the bones feels stiff and pulsating pain coming from it. Previously i felt this 2 weeks ago. But it happens again now. I might be hypochondriac. I've been to 3 different gp's and all of them can't really tell me whats going on. Most of them gave me useless medicine and i've already spent $300 just from going in and out of the gp. If it was fluoro, how did you recover from it?

• Posted

I have not recovered and it is more than a year since I took one capsule of a fq abx and nearly two since I was given it iv in hospital. You need to find out exactly what you were prescribed after the wisdom tooth extraction. You said you took a painkiller at the same time. If it was an antiinflammatory then that can make the reaction to the abx worse. The best website for info and advice on this is floxiehope. There are lots of stories from people who have recovered (some fully) and what they did to get better. Forget conventional docs. Most of them refuse to admit these drugs will have these side effects even though many are listed in the FDA information. There is nothing they can do to fix it and a lot make it worse by handing out contraindicated stuff like cortisone of NSAIDs. But first you must be sure that this is what is causing your symptoms and without knowing what you took you can't be.

• Posted

Hmm.. Funny enough when i called them they said they cannot provide that information to me. How bizarre. They said it is strictly confidential and only if i'm a patient who is currently on the drugs did they provide would they give the information. I notice that even resting for days and and not moving or using much of my muscles or bone, i still feel pain or soreness. Usually in the chest bone and hip.

• Posted

BS! Threaten them with a lawyer. That says to me fhat it was an FQ they gave you and if it was done on a prevention only basis it 's very bad . The FDA put out a warning just recently that the danger from these drugs outweighed their benefit for trivial infections such as UTIs ,sinusitis and bronchitis and doctors should not prescribe them for these conditions. If you were given them to prevent infection after the wisdom tooth extraction rather than for an actual infection that is even worse and if this happened after the FDA warning you might well have grounds to sue . I will look up the date of the warning. They posted about it on floxiehope. .

• Posted

I might go down to that dentist and find it out myself because they keep the medicines at the back which i will be able to see if they happen to show it to me. I've been having stomach pain for so long and i have no idea why and after i found out about this, the symptoms does correlate to the toxicity mess.

• Posted

Just got the info. If wasn't fq. It was amox... Strangely enough my gp gave me a referral letter to head down to the hospital in a months time to get checked by a gastro doctor. He suspect that it might be peptic ulcer thats causing me to lose weight snd having stomach pain

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.