Heart Attack problems

Posted , 3 users are following.

So my dad (45) had a minor heart attack this morning, we called an ambulance and they took him to a cardio hospital. They scanned him and gave him medicine, they said that the heart attack occurred due to stress/anxiety/depression. All they did was keep him in hospital for about 7 hours and then sent him back home. Its been nearly 20 hours since he was taken away Is it common for my dad to sweat slighty and have a mild pain in his left shoulder? I am really worried because i dont want anything to happen to him. 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi there, did they run an angiogram test of the heart arteries on your dad? I would definitely be concerned if he is sweating and having pain in any area such as chest, arm, shoulder or jaw. I hope everything is ok.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.