Heart attack symptoms

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi guys, well I was diagnosed with Anaemia about two ago and I’ve had two iron infusions (one yesterday). But I have been having heart attack symptoms which really has me thinking I am going to die. Since last night, my left arm has been tingling badly and paining too. Jaw, hands, shoulder and face feelings. I’ve had to ecg and A lot of blood test which has game out fine but can ecg predict a heart months before it happen.like it’s ridiculous but I have this constant fear that I’m going to have a heart attack because of Google’s symptoms. It’s causing me not sleep but it’s my arm that is scaring me because it’s literally heart attack symptoms and I’m only 16. I’m a Christian and I’m praying but I’m coming here to seek clarity just to see if I am going experience a heart attack soon.i don’t drink, smoke or have diabetes. I got told I had anxiety like 2 years ago and recently diagnosed with Anaemia. Can someone please help me or just take me out of my misery❤️ God blesssss!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Stress. anxiety and indigestion all cause such symptoms. You must believe your test results.
  • Posted

Hang in there, I been having big heart beat for 7 months now.  Last 7 months even when it's not beating hard, I have movement that transfers to my stomach / shirt (24/7).  Been having brief pain below my armpit toward the middle.  Everything is very brief and gone (other locations and pin pricks).  Doctor also said that my heart is fine.  Still perplexes me as these beats are bothersome, heck my phone shakes with my heart beat as I write this.  Always been taught that pain, however brief it is, is a indicator of something wrong.

With you having prolonged bouts of scary pain, I would also be scared.  Not sure why doctors take these items as something to just blow off.  Hope all the best for you!!

• Posted

Don't panic. Your doctors will take care of your health issues if there is any. Anxiety will make things worse. I used to panic but now I am on medication for my heart problems. 

God bless you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.