Heart attack symptoms for two weeks constantly?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I’m a 25 year old female 95 lbs non smoker non diabetic no known illnesses. For the past two weeks I have been very ill with what seem like constant classic heart symptoms. 

I wake up nauseasted and have extreme indigestion all day long. I can barley sleep now, I sleep 2-3 hours a night. I can barely eat. I have tingling arms and hands on both sides, neck pain, occasional jaw and deep ear pain. Very bad upper back pain and burning center chest pain.

These are all CONSTANT! I’m so sick I had to quit my job...I’m incapacitated.

Here’s the thing, when I started having all these symptoms, I had multiple EKG’s, a stress test and an angiogram and blood tests that all came back comepley normal with zero chance of a heart attack. 

I asked my cardiologist about the possibility of Coronary Microvasculad Disease since that isn’t detected on these tests, and she said it doesn’t present this way and something would’ve pointed to a decreased oxygen level during any of these tests to lead her to believe I may have MVD. 

So I sit here in pain, none of these anti anxiety / anti acid prescriptions I’ve been given have helped these symptoms. It’s still constant all day, every day. I’m terrified of an impending heart attack. I can’t eat or sleep.

Please help, has this happened to anyone else? Thank you 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

It is very common. The stomach and heart are very close to each other and digestive problems mimic heart symptoms. As you say the PPI's have helped to a degree. Have you looked at your diet for items that may cause it.

You seem quite light but you don't say how tall you are. I take it that you eat a normal diet and are not a vegetarian or vegan.

Giving up your job gives you more time to dwell on your symptoms. . 

• Posted

None of the medicines have helped. I’m 5 feet tall and I’m a vegetarian. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.