Heart beat palpitations

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey guys,

I know palpitations are normal with anxiety.

But my seem to hit me when I'm cycling, which indicated to me it's physical.

Heart beat increases then palpitations.

The doctor had a blood test and used a stethoscope a couple of weeks ago and said I'm fine.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey there!!! i am actually having it right now..its scary..its so strong it gets in my throat and makes me feel very uncomfortable...on top of that it makes my breathing strange and all of that is followed by a panic attack!!! But i think its all anxiety.. So probably we need to calm down wink wish you to feel better!!!! Im sure you will!!!
    • Posted

Cheers, yours sounds a lot worse than mine :s

Mine only happeneds for two seconds :s

Then it's over :s

• Posted

Hi LordFlashheart,

Believe me, it's psychological. I used to wake up because of my heart palpitations which was 3 times hit the 185 and I thought I am having a heart attack. I wasn't even cycling, I was sleeping restfully. In your case, it's pretty normal that increase in heart beat, when you doing physical activities and sports your heart can even hit 210 and it's accepted as a normal heart beat rate.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.