Heart broken.. p****d off .. driving test cancelled when I was in kill mode

Posted , 4 users are following.

Was dumped by someone who told me they loved me .. deeply hurt and been blocked on everything.. feels like he is getting on happily whilst I’m struggling but pretending.. not told anybody... not even really drank ... I’ve drank 3 times in a month... and I’ve had my driving test cancelled due to bad weather... so I found a cider in the fridge and then I actually retracted a bottle out of the blue bin ... outside!!!! That’s was from Saturday night.. that was my second drink in a month... and once this glass is done in .. I could happily get smashed ... p****d off ... f**k d off and literally never known life to be so relentlessly hard on me ... I’m trying but today I’m fed up x

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Re-book your Test, keep yourself busy and enjoy being Single for a while so you can find yourself. x
  • Posted

I understand where your coming from. I was off the drink for seven weeks and then relapsed on Friday and I am still going today. Been fine for drink driving as well. My life is a mess once again because I couldn't control myself. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.