HEart disease or heart problems?

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello, i don't know what is wrong with me. Every night or sometime in the afternoon or evening, I have trouble breathing and I sweat (palm sweat) and get a little chills. I have anxiety but i have a bit of feeling that it might NOT be anxiety causing it. i also have upper back pain (i have a hunch back). i don't know what is wrong with me. Am I having heart disease or heart attack?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

also i forgot to add that i get really tired easily and sometimes it is hard for me to move or get out of bed (like my body feels heavy).

• Posted

i have chest pains and palpitations sometimes at night.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.