Heart/ enlarged heart

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had a ecg and they've reffered me for an echodiagram because they think although the ecg said normal they think I could have an enlarged heart and I'm litterally so scared. Can you live with an enlarged heart? I heard that it causes cardiac arrests I'm litterally so scared I'm gonna have a cardiac arrest any second sad

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I dont really know much about medical problems but I am sure if you were in danger you would have been kept in hospital.

Everything will be fine

Take care

• Posted

hi john, what are your symptoms why did you undergo ecg?and how old are you?
    • Posted

I don't have any symptons, and 16 sad I under went an ecg because I got reffered to hospital by opticians because the optician thought she seen something she didn't
    • Posted

to make your self calm, just undergo echocardiogram to find out the size of your heart..and dont worry that is treatable if early detected by the doctors..

• Posted

no dont think that..you are still young to have a cardiac arrest..are you easily get tired?
    • Posted

just do the test mate..and you will be fine..and i hope that will come back normal as you dont have any symptoms..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.