Heart failure? Infection???

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello

I am a 16 year old girl who has been getting this symptom ever since a day I went outside about over a month ago.

• left lung feels blocked
  • left lung feels uncomfortable
  • no cough or forced dry cough
  • feels as if I cant breathe properly

It went a way for a few days but then came back in the middle of the night and i assumed i was having a panic attack ( I'm a anxious version and a hypochondriac)

but it's still here and hasnt gone away since but symptoms have been added

-left lung still feels blocked

-still no cough for forcing a dry cough

-gets worse at night

-sinking feeling in chest a night which I'm not sure is a palpitation or not

-fatigued

I- sometimes feeling dizzy and dissociatiating

• purring on left side of chest and breathing in u can physically feeling crackling
  • sometimes sore throat
  • I had diohrea (sorry dyslexic) for one day
  • recently my skin feels hot
  • feel weak

I feel slightly better when I wake up and during the day

it might be important to note that I have gained alot of weight over about 12 months due to depression and such and dont move around alot now and my diet is very very bad now and diabetes runs in my family

I'm starting to get worried that it might be heart failure and that I'm going to die

I dont get chest pain or anything

does anyone know what it could be

ps- I've had other symptoms that are still happening such as constant utis ( I'm assuming it's an uti) missing period for literally 8 months and eczema flaring up. bumps in labia slightly low iron and slightly more male hormones

yh I cant handle it all

I have antibiotics from the doctor but we couodnt physically visit due to corona so it's not like they could listen to my chest or anything

sorry for the long message I tried to organise it

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Infection dials up the body's immune response, generating inflammation that can cause plaque to rupture and create blockages that lead to heart attack and stroke. Patients tend to have high levels of inflammatory markers circulating in their blood stream long after recovering from infection

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.