Heart feels weak and it feels numb

Posted , 1 user is following.

I've had this strange feel all of a sudden a couple of days of go where my heart suddenly felt numb and i can't feel it anymore. Is this serious, I'm so scared.its beating normally but it feels as though my heart has weakened  and I can feel the heart beating, but not the heart itself if this makes sense

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

To add, I don't have any problems breathing or any weakness of some sort, however it makes me shaky a lot and I can't fall asleep at night. The numb feeling in my heart has been happening for the past couple of days and hasn't gone away. I can touch my chest and feel a beat, however I can't feel the heart inside itself. Also I can feel it in the veins of my left and right side, but it feels very weak inside

• Posted

Another thing too, I had this weird swelling feeling on the left side of my ribs and sometimes my chest has this burning feeling with indigestion 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.