Heart feels weird.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi I’m 25 years old; 

Freaking out my heart my stop suddenly. 

I’m currently experiencing tingling/butterfly feeling on the left side of my chest for about 3 weeks now. 

I have GAD- generalized anxiety disorder it’s  very  bad. Anxiety mostly centralized in health but it also can be other things as well job/money issues.

I’m currently in a constant state of stress lately as my boss is putting high demands on me. In addition I’m a temp not an employee of the place I work so I can get fired on the spot if the boss so chooses. Now I bring this up because money is tight, I will be turning 26 this June so new bill in the form of Obamacare which I heard is expensive and just no sense of job security. Can’t find a job in my field so I take what I can get. 

In addition I like to drink a lot of caffeine since I was 13. 

The last time I had my heart evaluated was Aug-Sept 2016 where I had 5 blood tests, echo, ekg and a  holter. All came back fine. 

My question is, is this heart related like can Stats change within a year and a half or is it anxiety?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Yes things can change but anxiety and too much caffeine can make it worse . I would go back and maybe they will give you beta blockers that will also stop the anxiety . If you don’t you will just worry and make things worse 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.