Heart flip flop

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all me again.i am using lozartan 50mg half tabler a day,isosorbide dynitrate 10mg,furosimide 20mg,and simvastatin 20mg for ccholestrol and hypertension.been for many ecgs at emergency had heart echo.everytime they say anxiety.last couple of days i have like gurgling sound in chest and feel like heart is beating irregularly.i have cardiac app on phone but not sure if it does work it shows arrythmia.can phone camera detect something like that or is it just nonsens.i am really worried.and my fear i think worsens it.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I would not trust a phone app to detect an arrhythmia, you can pay for an ECG at your doctors surgery and then you with get a printout and be able to talk to a doctor or nurse about it.

If you just want to keep an eye on your heart rate then take or own pulse, or use a blood pressure monitor.

• Posted

Just come back from emergency room again spent whole night,xray,Ecg and bloodwork.and as always found nothing wrong.doctor now Prescribed ativan.hope it helps
    • Posted

It will xo

When the anxiety really creeps in, it causes irregularities, palpitations, etc.. which then fuels more anxiety. Viscous cycle really 😭

When you get those feelings, just tell yourself you've been checked out, it's nothing more than the anxiety ???? Easier said than done, I know. But the Ativan will help calm you.

• Posted

I also was prescribed Lorazepam for severe anxiety/panic.

My doctor told me to take 2 X 1mg tablets when required.

I was given 28 tablets a month so I didn't have enough to take them every day, because you can develop a tolerance to them.

• Posted

Thanks everyone for the replies yes anxiety is a really vicious cycle.i think some of the symptoms might be Gerd related as well.
  • Posted

Anyone else get the flip flopping.gurgle feeling in chest but pulse is fine.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.