Heart Issues or Anxiety?

Posted , 1 user is following.

MALE 18 | NON SMOKER | Very Active

Couple of months ago I started a new job, and got really anxious and nervous, this made my heart rate sky rocket to 110+ Went to doctors about 2 months ago had blood test and ecg, all the test came back perfect. Now 2 months ahead I've settled into this job and there's nothing to worry about, but my heart rate gone up again?

I'm not sure why because I've got nothing to worry or be anxious about! I do get the sharp pains I would say every 4 hours, the same as last time I had these pains. Last time the doctors said it was something like 'Flight Mode' where I keep thinking about the issue and it just keeps getting worse and worse! I've tried to stop caffeine to see if that was the issue, but no. Any suggests? Going to see doctors again next week

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.