Heart issues? Or overworking?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, first I’m a 24 year old black male. I’ve noticed lately that when I go to urinate. My heart beats a little harder than usual. I just started working two jobs. One at kfc and one the desk at a hotel. People say it could be anxiety but I’m not sure. I know know one is a doctor here but I just need opinions. I don’t really have health insurance right now and to pay for it would hurt the pocket a bit. But at this point I need answers. I also noticed when I’m in the heat for any given amount of time my arms go numb and my face tingles. I begin to shake. I also notice if I power walk my heart beats harder as well. Not faster but harder. When I get up from the toilet or walk to the bathroom I feel as if I took a short jog.  Any advice is appreciated.

Also I’d like to add. When this episode happened at Walmart I looked in the mirror and noticed I was grayer than usual. I sat down next to someone that was nice enough to help me and they said I was rather grayish. Idk. But I was freaked out.  

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi there, look up info about pots syndrome and see if you have more symptoms listed. Good luck to you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.