Heart monitoring a device

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello.

I and my mother suffering with heart issue that doctors could not find a reason and do not consult appropriate treatment for a year. Basic reason i assume is when we are taken to hospital, we take medicine on the way before ECG reading. Holter monitor usually taken few days after symptom happen. So already taken medicine and injection by emergency room. I have decided to by own event recorder or ECG holter monitor device in order to catch up real reason.

Can anyone please advice what brand is good and chipper? how to buy it. i am expecting to get 12 channel.

thanks

Tumenbayar

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

What kind of heart issue you r suffering. Do you have any symptoms or you just thinking of it.

• Posted

Hello,

I feel dizzy and very weak even i stand and make cooking. Blood pressure goes 180/110 and pulse around 130 and feel numbness in fingers, short of breath, can not walk. Sometimes blood pressure okay but pulse drops to 48 while i am doing easy activity or doing nothing and it makes me weak, dizzy. i suddenly wake up with short of breath and sweeting my body, vibrating sensation in my heart. i check heart rate right away so it is 45-60 usually. this feeling become okay after few minutes. 3 months ago i had diagnosed as tachycardia but now it is opposite. So it is very strange. i have stopped taking any medicine 3 months ago.

• Posted

Hmmm i have also had fast heart rate and now its low. Its strange. Did you consult any cardiologist. Can you walk. What is your age?

• Posted

I am 29. i have had consulted couple of doctors. Now waiting for 1 holter monitor to be conducted soon and will have appointment with doctor who is dedicated for it in my country. What is your age? what did doctors consult about it?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.