Heart pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

Dear Freinds,

Since from last couple of weeks I am feeling pain in chest area, pain is like pulling or some kind of needle pain. The pain comes and go for 2 to 3 seconds and I feel this type of pain whenenver I do sudden act. For your informaiton, 6 month before I have gone through lipid profile test, TMT and echo tests are all are normal.  But this pain is worrying me lot so please advise me what is this about. And some times I feel pain in Jaws too. I am 39 year old male, non-smoker and my BMI is perfect.

I feel this pain 7 to 8 times in a day and some times i get panic that i may get heart attack so please advise me what is this about?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi i have the same feeling when i do exercise or run up the stairs but never felt pain in my jaw . I have to stop exercise for a couple of minutes then i can continue normally . Did couple of tests at hospital but found no abnormalities . It really worries me sometimes . This week will visit hospital for follow up and we'll see what they say....
  • Posted

My mother had angina=heart pain that comes and goes. I think she used a drug (short term nitro) under the tongue but she must have had it while being young because I hardly remembered. It may have been inherited (in your Deoxinbo Nucleid Acid=DNA).
  • Posted

Hi my son is 10 and last week was diagnosed with possible psvt today he is having pain that he describes as pain in his heart
  • Posted

Hi,

Try to google "psvt". It lists many symptoms and causes and may answer many questions you have.

• Posted

Get it checked out by a cardiologist. Seems to me (as a complete novice but as a fellow patient) it might just be angina. It should be checked out with an angiogram or nuclear perfusion scan but your first port of call is your GP, and don't take 'it's just indigestion' for an answer! Let us know how you get on.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.