Heart pain Angina?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone I have some questions for you perhaps you can help. I have been having problems lately with heart pain and high blood pressure not sure what is going on. I have 3 of my arteries blocked and need bypasses. Lately the last 4-5 days I have had new to me symptoms first I feel a odd feeling in my head followed by a very painful sharp pain in my heart which typically lasts for a few seconds which instantly raises my blood pressure greatly over two hundred usually within a few hours it drops to normal this can happen 2-10 times daily. I also have confusion with some dizziness shortness of breath with this, once I start to feel better my blood pressure drops to normal. I have taken nitrostat when this happens with no change along with an asprin. If anyone what may be causing this please tell me.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

It could be a number of factors I haven't much know how on the subject have you got a health team you could talk to. they shift the problem onto others without knowing what needs to be treated.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.