Heart palpitations??

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi everyone, really need some advice and reassurance, I have been on 10mg of citrapram 4 months today, but the last week or so have noticed heart palpitations (I think that's what it is or jumps in my body) I went to the doctors and they checked me over saying everything was fine. has anyone else had this and dose it go away

thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes I recently had it for a week or so. It does go away and no problems from it. I take 20mg Cit but will start to wean to 10 in the coming days.

• Posted

I have only taken for 7 weeks and feel great. No morning anxiety or any at all gor the matter. Hope this helps give you some reassurance

• Posted

thanks for replying, I am doing great other than this but it is annoying me now, I could just be lying in my bed or sitting now and it comes

• Posted

Hi there, I still get occasional palps at 20nweeks, so don't worry. It's a side effe t, it will go eventually.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.