Heart Palpitations

Posted , 5 users are following.

Anyone on here have heart palpitations where you can feel your heart beat or "hear it." Then when they stop since you are so used to it it scares you because you can't hear it or feel it anymore?! Freaks me outt. I hope I'm making sense and I'm not the only one.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hello yes been having heart palpitations since few months now and done some ekg as well.  And yes  it totally freaks you out... have you done ecg??
    • Posted

I've had like 5 done all normal. Blood work as well. All fine. It's the worst knowing you are fine but feeling you are not.
    • Posted

Maybe its just stress. Try to change lifestyle and do meditation.
  • Posted

Yes. Sometimes even without palps i get a pulse sound in my ear. 
  • Posted

I get the random "thumps" or flutters in my throat every now and then. Just gotta try to ignore them!
    • Posted

That's another one, it freaks me out. I feel my neck spasm as well. I try to ignore them but since it's so physical it's hard too.
  • Posted

I get this at night! I hear it and feel it when I am panicking and then when I calm down I don't hear/feel it and it scares me so I check my pulse to make sure I'm still alive!
  • Posted

I had these for a while and more u think and worry about them your just making it worse and palipations are nothing to worry about its to do with the chamber not opening quick enough to the blood pressure eg stress depression workouts and even after a hard day at work and u rest after coffee tea is just how your body works and try not to think about them and just remember they are harmless and sure enough overtime u will stop having them all the best

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.