Heart rate 47 normal??

Posted , 6 users are following.

i have an apple watch. my normal HR IS USUALLY 60-80. but my apple watch graph shows my this; example;

12:30-Hr 73

12:35 Hr 70

12:40-Hr 80

1:00-hr- 78

1:10-hr-70

1:20 HR- 80

1:30-hr 47

1:36-hr-74

1:47-hr-80

this is just an example. it takes a random dip

to 47. seeing a random dip like that freaks me out. i am on no medications. i try to eat healthy and be active. is random dips like this normal? btw i am 28.F. the lowest i have seen it dip is 43. my apple watch says my average is within normal range. it dips like this like once a day, but them 4 minutes later up goes back up.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

These things aren't 100% accurate, if you are really worried, ask your doctor for a holter monitor.

• Posted

well i don't know about it to much but these thing are 100% accurate while u r resting heart rate will become slow no thing to b worried

• Posted

I think this is almost accurate but if you have any doubt then consult with doctor. But don't take any kind of stress.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.