heart rate with propanolol

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I have just started taking propranolokl for high bp in the mornings and fast heart rate the thing is my heart rate is now going slow as 49  is that ok x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Mine tends to be around 54 so yeah it is normal xx
    • Posted

Thanks for gettig back to me I have just been put on bete blockers as my heart rate was going to fast in the mornings and my bp was sky high so I gues it will be the beta blockers thats slowing it down x
  • Posted

I was told by a paramedic that a heart rate higher than 42 bpm is ok.  Below this, a person would need help!
    • Posted

Oh thanks for the reply that makes me feel better I know my heart is fine as I have had a heart echo done and everything was good x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.