Heart rythm issues after SVT abalation!?!?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello! So I'm a 16 year old female who was diagnosed with SVT when I was 13. I had an Abalation last December so it was about 7 months ago. I had 2 "episodes" (idk if they were episodes but they felt like episodes) after the surgery up until yesterday when I had a bad episode but it only lasted for 4 minutes. The thing that actually worries me is what happens afterward. For like 2 hours after the episode my heart skips beats constantly. Like every 30 seconds and it hurts. It also slows down then flutters and starts back up. I've already had a ECG and wore and event monitor and they didn't find anything. I'm just really scared that my heart is going to stop after these episodes. They are so painful and scary but I don't know what they are. I do need to mention that these used to happen after my SVT episode all the time but they weren't as bad as yesterday. Please help me?!?!?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi sorry to hear about your suffering but what i can suggest is to visit your dr and tell them what you are experiencing so that they can check you up and give you a proper advice.. always relax and dont panic and you should communicate with your dr always. your still young and i know you will be alright i hope you'll get better soon always take care of your self always think positive

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.