Heart skips or stops a beat??

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all! I want to ask about what I'm experiencing right now, I have that felling that my heart works in three beats and in the fourth stops or misses a beat! I just got my blood pressure and was 115/68 pulse 95 but was showing the sign for Irregular heartbeat! Even without blood pressure I can feel that my heart skips beats and I'm so scared right now! Is normal this thing considering the anxiety? I had an event monitor last month which was normal , and tons of ekg normal too!! 😕

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

So, darling, there's nothing wrong with your heart. That's good.

Sounds like you have anxiety disorder. Suggest you see your doctor.

Love Tess xx

• Posted

I'm on anxiety med and my pc relates everything to anxiety but still irregular heart beats are showing often in blood pressure monitor! I had a event monitor last month and they didn't saw abnormal thing in it !its hard and confusing all that...

• Posted

My dear, everybody in the world gets irregular heartbeats. That is normal.

I understand your confusion. Try stopping using the BP monitor - you don't need it. Your BP was normal at the hospital and all your many heart tests are normal, too.

Who suggested the BP monitor - was it a medical professional?

• Posted

That's what the doctor said to me,that everybody experience skipped beats but you just are so aware of it and experience simptoms ! But I really feel so bad in the moment chest tingling shortness of breathe! Pc suggest to not take the blood pressure during the day but for me is like a reassurance when I feel bad! Is regular bp monitor that I bought at cvs pharmacy 3 years ago 😕

• Posted

Oops - that isn't good, my darling. you're just worrying yourself sick every time you use it.

Do me a favour and throw it away. it's making you worse!

• Posted

Thanks for replying ! It's so hard what I'm going thru ,,, wish the best for everyone ! 😊

• Posted

I know it's hard for you.

it's bedtime in England so goodnight, but message me tomorrow, ok?

Tess xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.