heartbeat in my solar plexus

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does anyone else get this ?? I have been to my doc and she says its normal. But i cant stop thinking its some thing worse by looking at google. I also get twitching all over my chest and arms and get reslly bad chest pain. If anyone can let me know there thoughts i would be really greatful to hear. Thank you

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey William,

Don't Google as it comes up with the worst diagnosis, I get chest pain and twitching muscles it's all anxiety related, mine has got better though now I'm on medication for it but still get chest pain it comes and goes

• Posted

Hi William,

It is just because of anxiety and do not worry about ur health and think in a positive way that nothing will happen to u ..... try to vist a pshycotric if it too bad...

• Posted

if you have somking habbit please quit it because it will increase the anxious feeling...
  • Posted

I get pain in my chest more so when my anxiety is triggered  I get pains all over like twitching but I just assume it's normal due to my anxiety which  causes me to feel things I wouldn't usually notice, which makes a me worry about it more. I google everything and its the worse thing to do. So I try not to. If your doctor says its normal I wouldn't worry to much about it (: 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.