Heartburn and chest pain when taking digestive enzymes and Ox bile capsules.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi folks, does anyone experience pain when swallowing Ox bile capsules and digestive enzymes. I’m experiencing terrible heartburn, I feel like like their dissolving in my throat and not reaching my stomach. I have chronic Gastritis and upper right quadrant pain. I started to vomit after I took the capsules, it’s like they’ve went into my lungs. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

That sounds terrible. Have you tried to supplement with something with Tumeric in it? I started taking a supplement for my aches and pains a few weeks ago and, a side effect I hadn't notice at first was my chronic acid reflux was gone. I didn't notice until a friend and I were talking about how he takes Tumeric for his heart burn. It made me realize I hadn't needed my tums in 2 weeks and one of the ingredients in the supplement I take is Tumeric. If your interested I can turn you on to it. It might even really help with your gastritis.

• Posted

Hi Nicholas

I havent tried turmeric for my heartburn, but I do have it sitting in my basket on my amazon account. I’ve got that much going on with me right now. I’ll get it ordered ASAP and give it a go. I tried some sodium bicarbonate and my blood pressure shot right up. Nothing has worked for me so far, I’ve tried that many things. Mastic gum didn’t work and all the doc’s meds haven’t worked. I’ll definitely give the turmeric a go. Thanks 🙏😁

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.