Heartburn and Difficulty Burping

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I am facing issue for last 4 to 5 months that mild stomach pain like gas gets generated in stomach and along with difficulty in Burping and sometime when i burp feel irritated in the chest. Some times my back is as well gets sprained along with the above symptoms. Request expert advice on what will be the issue and what can be done to resolve this. 

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I've had terrible, horrid gas for the last couple of months.  Bloating in my mid-section and all up my back, belching, passing wind, constant urge to go to the bathroom, and back to bloating.  From everything I have read/heard, if your chest is irritated when you burp, you most likely have reflux.  Have you been to a doctor?  I have an appointment but it's still not for another 10 days.

• Posted

Hi when ever i burp my food pipe is irritated and sometime i feel like burp but i am not able to do so and it stuck in my throat.
  • Posted

Hello, have you had an investigations done? Endoscopy,for reflus scans to look for for glal bladder problems?
    • Posted

Hi, no i am yet to do a endoscopy but was very much worried on taking it up as i see many say that its worse experience
    • Posted

Hi AKar, sorry about my typing last comment! that should have been reflux and gall bladder! Endoscopy isn't difficult at all (but they do say there is a risk with any type of procedure) It is only a light anaesthertic and you aren't under that long. But well worth the investigation and also get a scan on the gall bladder.

• Posted

Hi

When I NEED to belch.. I chug an ice cold Diet Coke. .

In the USA the antacid Tums works nicely

Next time you are near the pharmacy, just ask the pharmacist for direction.

kind regards

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.