Heat issues and extreme anxiety

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi my name is sean im 36 male. for some years now ive been facing the worst health scares. 6 years ago half cm barrets

hiatus hernia

left ventrical heart pumping at 51 % 2 year ago

extream anxiety and depression.

mg life is in termloil im scared to death these pains amd what im feeling is telling me i am coming to a end. i am so scared for my children. i went to the doctor today and she said i dont know sean we are doing all the tests...

i have had blood test ms ruing out heart attack i had a ct scan amd said was normal, couldnt go thiugh with a mri. i am constantly daily getting painsnin left arm shoulder stomach feels like its exploding im getting hot ahort of breath to a point i cannot breath. even now at 2:30 am im having pains and feel extreamly scared. i do not know what to do, i am scared that i may have a heart problem they havent picked up on or im scared that i have osophagus C@%&er ... i feel faint all the time like im not even among the living, ibhave had bad stomach for the last week. is there any doctors on line who can talk to me i need to know im going to be ok... i dont feel like a man at all.. my poor kids suffer seeing me like this. i am getting worse and im not a good person to be around.... smiling daily putting on a brave face being my normal cheeky chappy but inside i am crying out for help and the only people who can are turning me away and leaving me to suffer...

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

sorry extreamly tired spellings all over the place

• Posted

hello

you got to relax . you need to get the MRI . i have pain on my left side all the time and anxiety intensify the pain more . i have had multiples test and is all normal . go get your test done and if os all normal go see a terapyst . it may help you you are gonna be ok. im not a doctor but i know anxiety make things worse . feel better

• Posted

i have pain all the time and i can be stomach pain due to ansiety i also have hernia . i also have heart test and all fine . my ansiety triggers stomach ache gastritis . i had to go to see a terapist and im better . stress and health ansiety make you think you are dying of something ... you have to relax and get some anxiety medicine and you will be ok. left shouder pain if they dont find noyhing is your anxiety

• Posted

thank you,

i am awaiting cbt but they say unless im treated they cannot do much....

im concerned about this barrets progression and if that has got worse and effected me...

just so much discomfort i dont know whats wrong and the doctors dont either

• Posted

So what treatment have you been given for the hiatus hernia

Have you changed your diet to help with it

All the tests you have had and the results what was/is your doctors prognosis

Why want you have the MRI done, it's a non invasive test so carries no danger for you and is an excellent diagnostic tool to help them give you a thorough and better understanding of what is going on and the treatment you need.

I think you are crossing bridges before you reach them

• Posted

sorry for late reply no treatment for hernier but been told i have bicuspid aortic valve

• Posted

im still waiting for tests for hernia

the mri i couldnt go through because they wanted to speed my heart up like a panic attack while on a confined space... but i suffer with them badly and coudlnt go though with it...

ive had recent ecg blood test and x ray and they say my hearts fine but im still getting a lot of pain there and feels like a attack

• Posted

do it you are gonna be in a control environent is gonna be ok and they can actually give you a diagnosis and you can move on

• Posted

Reading this just reminds me of me 100% I hope you are feeling much better by bow

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.