Heat Pads

Posted , 2 users are following.

Has anyone used the heat pads you can buy that when you take them out of the packet they heat up.  The one I have recommends not putting it directly on the skin if you are over 50 but put it on top of a layer of clothes

Any views on this

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I have never used those and I want more information about them because I've been looking for something exactly like that. Now that being said...on to your question, my suspicions are that they are concerned with thin skin so it might hurt then skin. And that starts to happen with people at that age like myself. That's my take on it anyway.

• Posted

I have been wearing one all day over my undies and it certainly keeps my back warm but they are not cheap and single use but they stick on well so they say in place

There are others that plug in

• Posted

Will you send me an email with the name of what you use please

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.