heat wave and LP

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have LP on my face, hands and foot.... on the face it is only on the left side... it seems this heat wave we are experiencing in GB seems to be exasperating things.... anyone else having the same problem? if so, what can bring any relief? already using steroid creams and Diprobase...

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi, Yep I think this heat is making it worse.

i have it, down below and it is getting really hot.

steroid cream and instilligel and cold compresses. Just go8ng crazy. Hate this!

• Posted

How wierd I had it on legs ,trunk and eyebrows and scalp but it had cleared up in the sun !! Also my friend makes this amazing soap from goats milk n lemon which had stopped the itching I'm even washing scalp with it and it's worked !! I'm in UK xx

• Posted

N o sorry but if you want to private message me maybe I could send you a bar it's about the same size as a normal soap but lasts ages it doesn't dry skin out in fact it's really moisturising it's great for excema etc and it's got rid of my tiny little blackheads on face !! I don't use anything else now !! It's £3.00 plus postage xx

• Posted

Hi , I have had LP and LPP and I have found that for the mouth I drink ozone water that I make daily and in the evening I take a bath in ozone water . I found that Hypochlorous Acid works really well ( as it is what your white blood cells produce in your body ) Also a cheap generic Anti itch with 1%,Pramoxine HCl and 1%Zinc ( Pramoxine HCl is Hypochlorous acid without the water , basically. 

I make my own Hypochlorous Acid with a Ionizer . Hope some of what I have researched helps .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.