heath anxiety ( symptoms)

Posted , 4 users are following.

What symptoms do people get from anxiety I know but just want to know what others get just interested

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

For me it's dry mouth achy body were I feel like I have done a work out at the gym) knot turning in my stomach and I get the shakes too. If am having a bad bad day I cry too. 
  • Posted

I get frequent headaches burning feeling in chest sore throat pains every were are these normal  but my sore throat is from flew im coming down with 
  • Posted

I get

Pains in my chest

Headaches

neck pain

Tingly arms 

Cold hands 

Pins and needles 

Short of breath

Foggy vision 

Don't get them all at once thank god but I have experienced all of them 

• Posted

Only propranolol for chest pains thats all my doc told me there was 

Other than that its therapy 

• Posted

your related  symptoms  are the same as I have, but mine have been induced by a drug called pregabalin which I am addicted to and desperate to get off, have been ill all day with these symptoms. didn't have all this till they put me on pregab.take care,hope you'll  be ok. r.
  • Posted

Hello Paul,

When I get my attacks I get shaky, sweaty, palpitation, mind racing, blurred vision, constantly terrified, sensitive to bright lights and noise, constant knot in my stomach, dizzy, faint, can't think or concentrate, unable to eat, constantly worried about what others think of me, my whole body feels like jelly ish and like I'm ready to run!! From what I don't know! I guess the fear of fear. All of these symptoms with an overwhelming feeling of fear/terror (just like your worst nightmare). I usually get everything at the same time and it lasts most of the day sad sometimes if I force myself to go for a walk or a swim I can kind of switch off but that's it. My anxiety/panic attacks tend to last all day long for about a month. It's the worst feeling ever and its so hard to explain to someone that doesn't suffer from it. 

I guess everyone experiences different things and levels but when I get it I properly get it and it's absolutely horrible. I feel like I can't do anything, like I'm crumbling and losing control. 

• Posted

Hi Barbara 

I get most if what you get and still have a hard time believeing its anxiety lol 

I've just been for tea with my mam and I felt really panicky because I new I had to sit there for an hour or so to eat tea 

My mam was saying stop being so silly 

I don't blame her because I didn't know anything about anxiety before I got it, I didn't realise how serious the symptoms can be and how upsetting it is 

But I do now sad

• Posted

If it wasn't for this site It would ov tipped me over edge I would of but my self in a mental home because I didn't know what it was at first but now I do its mad iv got a banging headache taken paracetamol but nothing I dont know why I bother with meds tbh I dont take any for anxiety 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.