heaven in a pot - for all sweet tooths!

Posted , 5 users are following.

i have just stumbled upon some wonderful tasting deserts, they are weightwatchers and in the frozen section, one is a double choc brownie desert which is 3.3g fat per pot and the other is a caramel crunch desert which is 2.6g per pot, they taste really nice, it doesnt feel like i am missing out at all!!

they also have strawberry cheesecake and banoffee altho i didnt look at the fat content of those!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi sparkles,

You`ve made my day :!: Cutting down on the fat hasn`t been a problem for me but my sweet tooth has, so will certainly be checking these out when in the supermarket next.

thanks

• Posted

Ou yeah W/Watchers do a great range of frozen deserts n treats...I have jst had a packet of W/W cheesy puffs, n guess wot only 1.9g of fat :lol: :lol:
  • Posted

i thought they were great, they dont taste like anything is missing, they taste just like the full-o-fat versions mm mmmmm!
  • Posted

great, thanks for the tip. I agree it is my sweet tooth i am battling with the most and as long as i find things that i can have i dont feel like i am on a 'diet' therefore my head doesnt go mad which in turn means i dont suddendly 'go off it' and then binge and go right back to the place i started with all the guilt trips aswell !!!!!! Any one else agree ??????

Anything that helps us all is great, i find Ryvita minis are good and also salt and vinegar snack a jacks are good when i need a savoury snack aswell and i am sure it helps the mental state. Dont know about you guys but an awful lot of being over weight for me is all in my head and emotions. My sis had a lap band several years ago now, it has stopped her piling loads back on after loosing it initially but it doesnt stop what goes on in your head. !!!!

• Posted

Hi, because I am diabetic the snack a jacks are too high in sugar, but found Morrisons do a caramel rice cake, 5 slices comes to 100 cals but only 0.7g of fat so great.

Mandy

• Posted

Icelands the freezer shop have a range of heinz weight watchers products on offer including desserts i think they are all £1 each

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.