Heaviness in stomach

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does anyone get heaviness in stomach and bowel and loud grumbling?  I'm exhausted now with worry.  Part of me things its just my body complaining about the stress but the other part thinks the worst of course.  Not sure how much longer i can cope. Its all too much. xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I get them all the time especially in the afternoon. I notice it is reduced when I am eating g lots of protein and fresh foods. 
  • Posted

Oh, thank goodness I finally found someone having the same problem as mine! Heaviness in stomach???? Actually my problem was started woth heaviness in stomach 8 years ago! I have been on so many types of medications, it doesn't actually go away, but sometimes it becomes less noticeable
  • Posted

Ever since this started showing off, I have been forcing food down my throat, I'm almost never comfortable eating anything
    • Posted

See your Dr if you have difficulty eating he can prescribe ensure plus milkshakes to help you. X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.