Heavy and weird feeling in legs

Posted , 11 users are following.

I woke up this morning and my legs feel heavy and weird when i walk. i am having to go out today but feel scared to do so alone. Has any of you had leg problems ?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

hi i did about 8 yrs ago..it was weird lasted a while then went..try not to worry or stop going out..it scared me at first..i was two yrs post meno when it started but remember it like yesterday..xxx

• Posted

I had more of a wobbly leg feeling. I also was lightheaded during the same time.

My legs felt very odd, but more wobbly than heavy.

• Posted

I wake up with heavy&painful legs and ankles almost every day in these days. I can hardly stand up to get going...

• Posted

Oh my word yes!

For about 2 weeks now my legs feel heavy, achey and strange. I'm terrified it's poor circulation as i have varicose veins... so worrying. 😦

It's such a weird feeling...

• Posted

i haven't had the heavy feeling but i use to get a weird sensation in my legs right leg mainly like a rush of losing feeling in it.

• Posted

hi hopefore - i dont have "heavy legs" per se, but the sensation i have, aside from feeling incredibly achy is I feel like my tendons, ligaments & muscles dont work anymore. My right knee is almost bone on bone, but that really doesnt bother me as much as this sensation that my legs dont work - i know that they do because when i do my exercises they work fine, its just the walking/standing thing & this came on overnight in December - i also have the tingling/burning sensation on tops of feet & front of shins - this is no picnic -

• Posted

Thank all your ladies for your replys. It's feels so good knowing that i am not alone. I took the chance and went out today. Felt a little anxiety but did what had to be done. I cannot allow these symptoms to take over my life. Everyday is a struggle not knowing what symptom lies around the corner but i press on. It's good knowing that we all women on this forum have each other. Wishing you all the best. Hugs

• Posted

Ur mot alone dear

we too having this symtom along with leg pain 😭

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.