heavy bleeding

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all my name is kayleigh let me tell u where my story began in February I missed my period and I march it came back with a vengeance I bled for the first week normally and the second week it was horrendous I bled so badly on the toilet I thought I was miscarrying went to a and e they said I wasn't pregnant the bleeding then went to either once or twice a day where I would bleed really bad and then it went back to normal ive been to the hospital 3 times since then and seen one doctor twice also a seperate doctor who all took my bloods and they all came back clear I'm awaiting a scan on the 19th may to see what's causing it as my period started on Sunday and its came back heavy again I'm not used to this kind of bleeding its never happened before so I'm really freaked out by it and the doctor at the hospital said if it gets worse to go back in on tranexamic acid which seems to be working but I'm having to stand up and rush to the toilet because I scared I'm going to leak everywhere when I stand up I can feel it coming out 😔 I'm so down because of this I have 4 children who need a normal non crying mom! 😢

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hope you don't mind me following this as my symptoms are very similar, as a Mum too I understand exactly how you feel. I hope you get some answers soon, if you are anything like me it's the not knowing why/what is causing the pain /bleeding which worries me x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.