Heavy Fast Pulsation when Lying Flat on bed (125 lbs) + Hot Flashes

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello Community,

I've been experiencing this for last 6 months - Heavy Fast Pulsation when Lying Flat on the back of head (NO shortness of breath, just fast pulsation). Once in a while I would have Hot Flashes right in the middle of my dream (good dream not nightmare) - sweating body, heavy pulsation, super dry throat, super body stiffness (but NO shortness of breath, just fast pulsation).

I feel less pressure when I sleep on my side (which is what I have been doing since lying flat on my back is too uncomfortable).

I'm in the late 40s losing 10+ lbs due to my other surgery, so very skinny at the moment - 125 lbs. Could being so skinny caused this heavy fast pulsation + hot flashes sensation?

Has anyone experienced this? What kind of neurological imbalance could this be related to? Any natural remedies for this, such as topical treatment, supplement... etc? Most importantly, anything I SHOULDN'T be doing?

Also, my other condition is stiff neck, like Occipital Neuralgia. Not sure if it's related to the back of my head pressure??

I'm at a loss right now, so any of you have similar experience, please help!

Blessings to you all.

-JL

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

This sounds like menopause symptoms, have you had your hormone levels checked?

• Posted

This is definitely not menopause - sorry (I checked)!

Any other idea regarding head pressure when I lie flat on my head + hot flashes at night? I have very dry throat and stiff neck. What could the pathology?

Any help would be appreciated.

-JL

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.