Heavy Hair fall Not even proper oiling is working

Posted , 6 users are following.

I'm living in outskirts of Chandigarh and I'm facing hair fall problem everyone time when put my hand across my hair it will definitely leave few hairs in my hand.

After recommendation of friends, family and search from Google I have started doing regular oiling ( coconut oil) in my hair and next morning I was my hair using Treseme shampoo I'm doing this from past 1 month but still my hair fall issue is not getting solved or I'll say not decreasing.

I have very thin and light hair I guess they are very week as well.

I had word with a doc nd she said that I need to improve my blood deficiencies and improve my diet and thicken my hair so that the density also increases.

Any suggestions please how to improve that.

Please provide me any suggestions so that my hair fall issue can get resolved. I'll be very grateful to you.

Thanks

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi and welcome, 

I too suffer from really bad and sudden hair loss and have read loads about proper hair treatment. 

With regards to coconut oil it will moisturize your hair beautifully but won't stop the hair loss unfortunately. 

I also would not recommend using the Tresemme shampoo as it contains SLS ( Sodium Lauryl Sulfates (SLS)) which is proven to cause hair loss. Google SLS free shampoo and choose one, I like OGX Thick and Full Biotin and Collagen Shampoo but you will see there is lots to choose from. I also take Vitamin B7 known as Biotin once a day and drink nettle tea as it's helping the body to process and flush away toxins as I believe my hair loss is caused by medication which I now stopped taking. 

Hope these few tips are useful, I know exactly how you feel. I promised myself last week not to cry anymore in the shower when my hair is coming out in handfuls but it's so depressing ... Good luck!

• Posted

hi,

I had similar problems too until a friend recommended I start taking some natural vitamins. Have you considered any?

I have seen real results and would be glad to recommend if you are interested

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.