Heavy head from last 6 months

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm 23, I'm been having head pressure from last 6 months exactly 6 months back I've had a thing like panic attack. I was having pain in my stomach and thinking about the same cause of the panic attack and i never had it again the stomach problem resolved in a month but since that day my head has been heavy, feels like my brain is being pulled upwards, there is no pain at all, no headache, no neck pain, annoying wired feeling in head, feels like pressure 247 not even a second i feel like normal. I've tried 4 to 6 doctors 20 to 30 medications, done with MRI and CT scan of the head and also X-Ray of the neck for leakage but everything came out clear. The last neurosurgeon advised me to stop all the medications as there is no medical problem and asked me to relax, have fun and meditate. I tried meditation and other relaxation Technics but the pressure won't go away. As far as i searched on internet they say it's anxiety but i don't feel anxiety every, no depression nothing, never afraid or scared of anything. From last 4 months it has reduced about hardly 10 to 15% since the initial stage

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I suggest that you go back and get a second opinion.

Might be worth going private.

• Posted

I've visited a neurosurgeon and he has advised me to take betacap TR 20mg twice a day for 2 months straight

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.