Heavy head, odd head sensation, vision problems

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been having a problem with my head for the past month now. I woke up one morning with a bad headache that lasted 2 days and once it went away I was left with a heavy head, odd sensation in my head, and vision problems. I went to the emergency room about 4 days after these problems started where they took a CT scan which they said came back normal and drew blood which they said came back normal. I was given the diagnosis that it was caused by my anxiety and my neck was still. Fast forward to now my symptoms are only getting worse. I constantly just have a weird unexplainable feeling in the back of my head radiating to the top. Im not in pain my head just feels weird. My eyes have a hard time focusing and my vision is worse. Im tired and nauseous at times feeling like ill pass out. I dont know whats wrong and just want some sort of other opinion.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi, did you ever find out why you feel this way? This is me right now, i am waiting to have a CT but im scared out my mind i suffer with anxiety anyway and this is making me feel 100 times worse, i always think the worse, i am so tense and dizzy, my eyes are having trouble focusing its so scary x

• Posted

Did either of you find out what this was down to? I have been having similar symptoms on and off for a little while.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.