HEAVY MID BACK PAIN AND BREATHING

Posted , 12 users are following.

I am lying here feeling awful at the moment . I am having back pain in my upper mid back that feels somewhat heavy and effects my breathing when i walk. Yesterday i felt great, last week was total hell because it was the week before my period which i find symptoms the worst. Heart palps, racing heart, fatigue, leg weakness, head pressure and the list goes on. Has anyone had back pain in mid back, followed by tiredness and breathing ? Help i would like to know i am not alone. Many thanks

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hello you might try some bio-freeze and a moist heat on your back this should help but you might go to the doctor and see if you have a pulled mucele or may be a broken rib these sound like it could be either one just my thought.

• Posted

Hi- I have definitely had that awful back/rib pain...and with it I have a heavy chest feeling especially in the morning and evening. I find taking ibuprofen and using a heating pad helps a bit..and trying to just give myself a break and relax. It is very stressful but knowing we are not alone helps a lot. Take care and reach out here if needed!

• Posted

That's what I was saying earlier , mines been bad ALL week! IS yours worse with bending and moving certain ways?

• Posted

Crosado yes it hurts with bending. Today i am feeling a lot better. Only a bit of lower back pain which i can handle. I did cut out greasy type foods and watch what i eat. A friend of mine told me that whenever i feel symptoms to just tell myself it is normal. Which i find difficulty accepting. Hugs

• Posted

with yours affecting your breathing sounds like some serious trapped gas! Get some gasX to chew. Have you eating anything oily, greasy and gassy like beans, onions, garlic, greased or oil or deep fried .. There's other gassy foods. PLUS per/meno will gas you just for the sake of meno/ hormones lol

• Posted

Thank you wonderful ladies for your responses. Just knowing that i am not alone means the world to me. You all have a wonderful blessed day Hugs

• Edited

This is an old post, but for the benefit of anyone like me, trawling through old posts, I just wanted to say, I am experiencing this 😭

• Edited

Hello Claire. Yes, it is a old post and thankfully since I posted it 4 yrs ago , i feel much better. When i was experiencing such debilitating symptoms I thought that my life was over but thankfully with time a lot of my symptoms subsided . My advice to you is to just to take it day by day and try your best to relax knowing that one day it will pass. Wishing you healing and happiness. God bless.

• Posted

Heyyyyy, so lovely to hear that it passed for you and that you are now doing well. ❤️

• Edited

Hi Claire, i know this post is a few weeks ago but i am experiencing this at the moment. im just hoping it gets better. did you start feeling better?

• Posted

Hey @ShoSho46 so sorry for delay, I did not get a notification. The last few days it has reared its ugly head again 😭. I can't see any ryhme or reason for it and so it freaks me out. how are you doing?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.