Heb B

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello Sir ma'am i am 23 male i am HBV positive in some blood tests and in some blood tests is negative recently i went through HBV DNA PCR Quantitative which is <50 IU/mL

I dont know if its too high or what..I recently start getting complications but i started treatments now i am getting well too...But i am cautions about it becoz i am nt even conformed if its career because i once had jaundice when i was like 7 8 years old and my family thought its normal jaundice they didnt followed up the case and i got well after few days but my eyes remained yellow untill yet.

Please tell me if i can get totally rid of it or nt?i dont even know the causes ..and  guide me if i can make it negative permanently.

Best regards.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hello. For a clear definition of hepatitis B activity, the following tests should be performed:

1.HBsAg-quantitative definition.

2. antibodies to HBsAg

3.HBeAg-quantitative definition.4. antibodies toHBeAg

Your viral load is low. but it does not speak about positive current of a chronic hepatitis B. Place those analyzes that I wrote to you and then it will be possible to draw some conclusions.

• Posted

Sir i have been through several tests.

Verology

HBe Ag : Possitive

Cutoff value : 1.00

Patient value : 104.0

Virology

Anti HBe

Result : Nonreactive

Cut off value 1.00

Patient value 2.52

Serology

HBs AG : Reactive

Anti-HCV: Non reactive

• Posted

Sir. you have HBe positive hepatitis. You can find out how long you know about your diagnosis? What are the biochemical parameters of ALT, AST at you at the moment? and you can send the results that you sent me to the date of their holding.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.