Heeelp guys! I am extremely scared. Is this genital warts and HPV??

Posted , 5 users are following.

imageimage

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

Ive recently have had the same thing. I have been with the same partner for 4+ years. Mine developed before my period and only got worse with the use of a tampon. We also use condoms, and it randomly appeared. I did cut myself while which I think caused a reaction, and infection, and I often find myself using BBW Fragrence Shower products. Also took a pill recently which did mess with my PH levels which could have an affect. My advice would be to stay off of Google. My partner is also fine. Also could be from clothing, fabric material, and detergent, over used under garments. Try to avoid wearing a thong. Dont take baths. Run or damp with cool water. If burns with Urination, I would highly suggest Monistat exterior creme. 2-4 times a day. Maybe even possible Latex infection. Hope it gets better within a week! Keep me updated!

• Posted

thank you very much for your reply. you calmed me down. I made an appointment with the doctor just in case. by my logic it couldn't be hpv but it looks like that in the pictures. it scares me because I feel a really big growth.

• Edited

it is Vestibular papillomatosis! I have the same thing! it is harmless!

• Posted

do you have any updates? i think i have the same issue 😦

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.