Hell in the cells

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have eyebrow twitching and cheeks twitching and temple twitching and nose twitching....and now tongue twitching.

No insurance and I'm screwed with a body that hates me with no sleep or peace.

I'm losing my mind.Am I the only one with this rare condition?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Mandy obviously your not in the UK have you a definite diagnosis, what have the called it or haven't you seen anyone for the symptoms

• Posted

The free doctor in poor neighborhood I live said it was fastulations or pent up stress.I don't have nothing to stress about until now and I don't know why I'm the only family member with all these wierd body glitches no one else never heard of here.And I can't afford no special doctor so I'm gonna die from a mystery illness with no help.

• Posted

I'm sure your not going to die because you have body twitches,I'm probably thinking that stress could be the reason but to be honest as you are in another country where health care is not easily available I am unsure what to advise you to do.

Dehydration can cause body twitching so make sure you drink plenty of water

• Posted

I drink water all the time.I even do powerade and Gatorade and vitamins also supplements.

I'm not sure what is going on.

• Posted

Have you considered your overloading your system, cut out all the high energy drinks and just do a clean diet and plenty of water like I said and see how that goes, if you could be tested for vitamins that would be great
    • Posted

I'm not doing it all at once.it was a trail and error on one item.I haven't had anything for a year,just water and plain old vitamin's. This just happened out of the blues.My eyebrows are giving me hell today .All I had was water for weeks.I don't drink energy drinks cause of blood pressure.Gatorade and Powerade are electrolytes for lack of pottasium and magnesium and salt from sweat.Not energy drinks at all.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.